Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Today

After picking up Kori from school at 12:30 we headed to my parents to pick up my mom. We had to pick my dad up from the doctors office today as he had to go and get his arthritis medication via IV today. My sister took him and I was responsible for picking him up. It takes a couple of hours for these injections so we stopped at McDonald's for some lunch and to kill some time before he would be ready. Kori and Kamryn were having a nice conversation and Kori informed Kamryn that we were eating at McDonald's. My sweet, very verbal child promptly repeated, "Yeah, McDonkey's". So do you eat at McDonkey's? We do!

Last night while finishing up Kori's bedtime story Alexis was grumbly and fussing VERY minorly. (Is that a word?) Any way, Kamryn started to call for me. I answered her and she informed me "Alexis wants you!" She did this several times and Kori and I could only giggle. It was tooooooooo cute! She is such a little mother to her sisters sometimes. It just kills me to hear her! She is very verbal and will repeat just about anything she hears. She loves to "read" and is saying more 4-5 word sentences. Alexis and Morgan and doing very well in the verbal area as well. Today Morgan was like a little parrot with everything my mom was saying.

Have I mentioned what it's like with four kids chattering? Noisy but wonderful all the same!

1 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

McDonkey's! That is funny. Isn't it amazing how they already have their favorite places to eat?