Tuesday, May 20, 2008

35???

Huh? How in the world did that happen? Jason called to inform me that he took the liberty of scheduling me an appointment for a facial (highly recommended by my hair dresser, I've never had one) on my birthday next week. Sure enough, I checked the calendar today and realized that in 12-days, well 11 now, I will be 35. I did great with 30, no big deal. 35 does not sound as appealing.

My bones are creakier and stiffer than they used to be. I feel a bit older, but I attribute that to have four kids, three of which are the same age, but 35????

I know that's not old, but I was enjoying my early 30's. No need to visit the mid 30's just yet. Jason will be entering his late 30's this year as he will turn 38. Dang, we're getting old.

I'd sigh, but I'm too old and tired.

1 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

UGH! It turned 35 in January, now I have to check the next box on things (age 35-39) BOO! Let's celebrate being 35 when we get together ina few months.