Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photo Session

Yesterday the little girls looked so sweet and I thought it would be a perfect time to get a picture of the three of them together. I don't have very many of those, so I felt I was due.

Is is too much to ask? I just wanted ONE picture of them sitting nicely together on the stairs. This is what I got:

(From left to right they are Morgan, Kamryn and Alexis in case you are wondering)












Just one picture of them sitting and smiling. Instead, notice the last picture Alexis is starting to cry. I was sweating and snorting...it was exhausting! Oh well, they are cute in their own way huh?

3 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning! Those are the best kind of pictures, they are truly showing their little personalities!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! Look at that hair!! :)

Kirsten and Cory said...

Look at how cute they are! How fun! I agree, those are the best kind of pictures to have!