Monday, February 4, 2008

Wow!

It was an awesome day today, for the most part. The trio were kind to one another. No biting, screaming, tackling, (enter pretty much any verb here). None of it! All day! It was fantastic! They played so well with each other. Now don't get me wrong, they aren't demons or anything, but some days they just don't mesh well. Today they were all three hitting on all cyllinders! You gotta love it!

No one threw sippy cups and breakfast or lunch. (There was one incident at dinner, but who can complain huh?) They ate what they were given and gobbled up seconds. It was an all around super day! Jason was even outside with them when I got back from picking up Kori from school. He took all three of them out by himself. What a man! They were having a blast walking/running up and down the sidewalk. Kamryn was in heaven! In the fall when the weather was nice she wasn't walking and would watch Alexis and Morgan go to town, now she's out there with them. It was so great to see!

I must admit sometimes I look at the three of them and am amazed that they came from me. I still find it all very surreal on most occasions! I forget sometimes that there are three. Well not really forget, but it sometimes just isn't an issue. They amaze me everyday! They are getting so verbal and have started to answer me back when I ask them questions. Do you want milk? Yeah. Did you poopie? Yeah, stinky. Things like that. I love this stage! Today Morgan was sad that Elmo was going off. I told her that we had to say goodbye to Elmo for today. She so sweetly replied "Bye Elmo a-day". It just melted my heart! If you give them their cups or their food they sweetly say "thank you". Oh man, weak from the cuteness I tell you! Alexis was denying me any kisses today and when I would ask would scrunch her face up and say "Noooooooo!" It was so sweet. It was a super fantastic awesomely wonderful day and I thought I should blog about it because more often than not I am whining about how I got my butt kicked in Parenting 101 for the day. Today was NOT one of those days.

Look out tomorrow. I must admit, I'm a bit afraid! :-)

1 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

What a sweet post. Those 3 little ones are just precious. Remember days like this one when the going gets tough.