Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jealous?

Of how glamorous my life is? Well you should be! I mean, I get to wear my "Mom Uniform" every day. You know sweats or jeans (sometimes shorts depending on what I am doing) and a t-shirt of some sort. The standard ponytail or twisty bun thing with crazy unrestrained hairs wisping about. I'm all glam!

All kidding aside, my life is so humorous at times. Today I was finally sitting down to eat while the trio were eating their lunch. I didn't have breakfast this morning (well unless you count Diet Coke as breakfast then I did) so I was hungry. Made me a nice turkey/bacon/tomato sandwich and I was enjoying it a lot. About 1/2 through Morgan (who was standing up as usual in her high chair -- I usually strap her in but since I was sitting right there I didn't) anyway. She begins to grunt (loudly) and turn a bright shade of crimson...yep you guessed it. She's making biscuits while I'm trying to eat my lunch. Thanks Morgan!

The girls were super self-entertained this morning so I took advantage of it. Sprayed and wiped down all my tile back splash, the counters, the kitchen window. Do you know how much junk can get splashed/splattered on blinds that are by the kitchen sink? A lot! I cleaned them too as well as the window and the sliding door glass. I swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Then I fed the monkeys lunch. So then afterwards, I re-vacuumed under their chairs. How can a sandwich a Cheetos be so messy?

Oh well, they are napping and I am catching my breath.

0 comments: