Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still Sick

Tomorrow it is inevitable that we will be venturing to the doctor. Still fevering, still achy. Still feeling like crud. I sure hope she's better soon! It looks like she'll miss her Valentine's party on Thursday too. She's bummed about that. She hasn't even been watching TV. Just resting or sleeping in bed. Whoa, that's sick! Praying she's better tomorrow. She's up right now. Feeling okay. The Motrin has kicked in. She slept for a couple of hours earlier so she's not too tired right now. She better get tired, because I sure am.

That's about it for us. Thankfully tonight is Jason's last night for working. He's off for four days. I could use an extra set of hands/legs/eyes...well you get the picture. We'll see if he comes through for me. I have my doubts.

We're supposed to have a date night this weekend, but we'll have to see how Kori is. It might have to be postponed for another weekend. Such is life...

0 comments: