Monday, February 25, 2008

February 23, 1969






This post is belated as I didn't score much computer time this weekend. At any rate, Saturday would have been the 39th birthday of my beautiful sister Margaret. It will be five years this August (how can that be?) since she passed, and if anything it gets harder instead of easier.

Taken way too soon and missed so very, very much. I hope that she would be proud of me. I know that she would have loved my girls as she loved Kori so very much! She would love to have been around for the birth of my niece Mallory and then my trio. She would have been over the moon! We laughed, cried, argued, made up, laughed more, shared secrets, you name it, we did it! A sister is a forever friend, that is for sure and unfortunately I lost one of mine.

I've learned life isn't fair, but that sure doesn't help in situations like this. So to my sister...Happy Birthday! I miss you and love you so much! It brings me some comfort knowing that you are watching over us all. Free from pain and discomfort and full of tireless energy!

0 comments: