Monday, February 11, 2008

Do You Ever...

Feel like your running in a race and no matter how fast you run you are ALWAYS so far behind the rest of the group. Well welcome to my life! It's been a crazy few days around here. Jason has been working off-duty and such, leaving the childrearing, house running to fall solelyon me. I'm just going to say...I am tired.

Before I start the whining and nagging, the girls are beginning to talk up a blue streak! They will repeat just about anything. That's why Kamryn can say "fart". It sounds more like "faht" and it is cute, but I am discouraging this as it will not be appropriate on the rare occasion we make it out in public.

Morgan now says "love you". It is sooooooo sweet! She said it to Jason as he left yesterday to get the income taxes done. Oh my soul, I swear my heart was melting!

So they are doing good in the verbal communication skills. Following directions...not so much. No matter how many times I redirect them, tell them no, swat their hands, they continue to throw the diapers everywhere, turn the TV on an off, turn the lamp on and off etc. etc. etc. You get the point.

No matter how fast I feel like I get out of the gate, some days I'm always running in last place...

0 comments: