Thursday, July 24, 2008

Like Crap!

That's how I feel. Crappy! Ugh! I was NOT prepared for how bad this was going to feel. My head feels like it is full on cement. I can't breathe out my nose at all. When I swallow I feel like I am drowning because I can't breathe since my nose is so stuffed up.

The packing and shunts came out yesterday. OH MY GOODNESS did that ever hurt! I seriously thought I was going to pass out. The girl before me (she was like 17) came out carrying her packing and shunts in two little plastic jars. She told me I should to. Uh no thanks. NO ONE wants to see that. Apparently she's taking her to show her biology teacher. Bet he's gonna love that! Anyhow getting them out was extremely painful but I did feel somewhat better once they were out. Having hard plastic pieces wedged up your nose is no walk in the park.

I apparently will be congested for a while until the swelling in my sinuses goes down. Oh goody!

My husband went back to work tonight so it's just the girls and I. I am trudging along but it's not easy. It's an effort for one foot in front of the other. He's off this weekend, so I think I can survive.

I'm off in search of more darvocet and my bed. I am tired and miserable. **Sigh**

0 comments: