Wednesday, July 16, 2008

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S

If anyone were to associate a single word with my life, that one should NEVER be associated anywhere near it, ever. Rewarding yes! Satisfying, most of the time! Insane, you got it! Glamorous, not so much!

Tonight the girls and I were outside playing since the humidity wasn't 1,000% for a change.

The neighbor lady came down because her little girl wanted to see the "triple-lips", apparently that's what she calls them. Very funny! She also wanted to talk to me about school. Her little boy will start Kindergarten next month, and like me she is totally clueless about it all.

So we talked for a bit. Shared our experiences etc. I offered to take and pick up little "L" since they only live about 4 houses down from us if she didn't want him to ride the bus etc. Well we're chatting and they are about to head home and I mention we're heading in for baths.

About that time Kamryn, who had been clinging to my leg as if the neighbor lady was a masked murderer (she wasn't crying, just clinging and peeking at said neighbor) all of a sudden hands me something.

"Okay, good talking to you!" I say to the neighbor. I look down and Kamryn has handed me a bit of smooshy poop. Yep, you read that right, P-O-O-P! Is that why the neighbor scurried off, or was that my imagination? Wow! That's fantastic, I know have a bit of poo in my hand, not a huge amount, but in my eyes, ANY poo in your hand is NOT a good thing.

I am trying to quietly tell Kori that we have to get in side, NOW! She's trying to persuade me to look at one of the side walk chalk drawings Morgan did previously. She's swearing to me that Morgan wrote her name.

Kori: Mom, come look, I swear, she wrote it.
Me: (Whispering!) Not now Kori I have poop in my hand.
Kori: Huh? Come on mom, real quick, it'll only take a second!
Me: No Kori, poop is in my hand? (STILL trying to whisper)
Kori: Why are you whispering, I can't hear you?
Me: BECAUSE I HAVE POOP IN MY HANDS AND I DON'T NEED THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD TO KNOW THIS LITTLE NOT SO GREAT FACT!
Kori: Okay, don't freak out, I'm coming.

**Sigh** **Sigh** **Sigh**

Did I mention that Morgan decided after stepping into our garage that it would be a GREAT and opprotune time to remove her diaper. A diaper that was also full of poop. Thankfully it was contained and not everywhere, but I had to hurry and herd her inside without touching anyone with my yucky, poo-y hand.

Thanks neighbor lady for causing my kids colons to release all at one!

Thanks Kamryn for the little gift you gave me!

Thanks Morgan for waiting until we were in the garage before removing your poopie diaper.

I can only imagine what our neighbors see and what they must TRULY think of us.

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S! Yep, that's my life!

3 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

That is a hilarious story, gross, but funny--thanks for the laugh at your expense. I also like the chalk drawings in your previous post.

Liz said...

I am betting no one every handed Fergie poop!

Mrs. Russ-a-lee said...

She doesn't know what she's missing!