Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday!

To my dear friend Liz!!!! (For me it's still Monday,but technically since it's 1:40 a.m., it's Tuesday so Happy Birthday! She is an amazing, mother and friend and I am so thankful to have had her in my life for the last 17 years...(YIKES is that even possible???), with MANY more to come! She is Kori's god mother, and a wonderful "family" member for my little girls too!

A little background, she trained me when I first started on the P.D. a looooong time ago. I learned so much from her and am so grateful that she was such a wonderful teacher! It helped me be a better employee when I was on the P.D.

She always listens to me whine, gripe, moan, complain etc. etc. etc. and she never complains. If I need her I know that she is only a phone call away, for that I am TRULY grateful! There aren't many people in my life that I can truly count on, especially outside of my family, but I know that she is one of them. She is always so supportive and encouraging in everything I do, and it keeps me going on some of those days when I want to give up!

So to my 2nd mom, Happy Birthday! I love ya!!!!

0 comments: