Saturday, August 16, 2008

Do You Know?

How long it takes to clean a 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom house with 4 kids running amok? TWELVE hours! I got started around 11am and finished around 11pm, give or take 20 minutes or so.

Stopping for lunch and dinner breaks, diaper breaks, breaking up fights breaks, mom she hit me breaks, give me back my doll breaks, Kamryn is looking at Alexis and Alexis doesn't want her to breaks, you get the idea.

The most important thing is the house is cleaned very well. All the beds are changed. The kitchen and bathroom floors are hand mopped. The laundry is going. All good things. Let me rephrase, all GREAT things!

Jason worked last night so he was sleeping most of the day. Then he was up and around for about an hour or so before he had to head to off-duty and then to work again. So it was a girls day again.

I cheated and we had Burger King (Kori's choice) for dinner because I didn't want to take additional time to cook. We had apples and such so I tried to balance the good with the bad, but it was all I could muster up. I will make up for it tomorrow with a nice home cooked meal.

I'm off to fold another load of laundry before I climb into bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your energy and ambition. You deserve an award. I am so proud of you but most of all your family is blessed by you. xoxoxo Lizard