Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blah

That's me, and that describes my mood. Do you ever just feel invisible? Like you don't even exist? That's me today. Sometimes I feel like I'm a non-contributor to life. I feel like I rarely have anything interesting to say. If it doesn't revolve around 2-year olds, 6-year olds, school stuff, house stuff, laundry stuff, cooking stuff, etc. I don't have much to add. I've become, gasp, boring.

Today while talking to Jason he literally fell asleep while I was talking. I kid you not! That did NOTHING to boost my self worth.

So I'll leave you with a picture that's far cuter than todays entry. I made peanut butter blossoms today for dessert. Alexis enjoyed hers. I've titled it: When Cookies Attack!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I know it hard (actually I have it easy compared to you) but could be worse your life could focus around a job and have no kids!

I know what you mean everytime I say anything Courtney says "you wanted this" which is true but doesn't really help at that moment!

Anonymous said...

Oh,I can ditto this. MANY days I feel blah.

But your "little hitler" is adorable!!