Saturday, August 2, 2008

7 Hours

Give or take in the car today and we all survived. We went to visit the grandmother of my sisters husband. She was sooooo tickled to see the trio in person again. She hasn't seen them in person since they were 5-6 weeks old. She enjoyed watching them run all over and play with each other. It's always nice to make other people feel better by sharing your chilren with them.

It was MUCH cooler in Iowa than it was here in KC. We got home and it was MISERABLE! My mom said the heat index was 112 degrees today...blach!

Anyway, the floorboard of the van is a MESS. There are goldfish crackers and Dora cookies. I am going to vacuum it out. The girls all did really good. Considering that our car consisted of 1-6 year old, 1-2 1/2 year old, and 3-2 year olds, along with my sister and I. We were grossly outnumbered but we survived. I had a headache that was pounding when we returned, but if that's the only thing, I think that's good. We left with 7 people and made it home with the same 7 people, so that's always a plus.

Off to clean up the sea of crud from my floorboards. Jason enjoyed his lake day today. Man he sucks sometimes. :-)

0 comments: