Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Guilt

Everytime I have what I deem to be a "lazy day" (is there such a thing with 4 kids?) I guilt myself for not doing anything. So tonight I sorted laundry for tomorrow, put away a basket of laundry, vacuumed the whole house, swept and mopped the kitchen, pledged the kitchen table (it was in dire need) did a small batch of dishes, ran the dishwasher. All because I felt guilty for not doing much throughout the day.

I let the girls have a "jammie day". It was cold and gloomy out, no need to make more laundry. Kori was home sick with a sore throat, I am blaming allergies on that one. I gave her a dose of her Zyrtec, pumped her full of fluids and some Motrin and I think we're okay. Fingers crossed anyway.

Well that's it for me. Tonight is Jason's last night for 4 days. Of course he has off-duty a couple of times during the course of that, but at least he'll be around a little more than usual. Although I haven't griped about it much lately, I am still OVER nights!

0 comments: