Saturday, September 27, 2008

Homecoming

Not for me of course, I'm far too old for that, but for my nephew Cody. He's such a great kid! I'd do just about anything for him! At any rate, Aunt Becky and I took him shopping last week for some new duds to wear and delivered them washed and ironed today, along with a corsage for his date and money for dinner with the fellas. Why did WE do this, don't ask, it's a long and not so pleasant story. At any rate, Cody looked handsome, his date adorable, and the fellas looked good too. So without futher ado, it's Cody, his date, Sarah, Zach (in black -- ha ha that rhymed!) and Jeremy in the teal vest.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-- I didn't realize that I had missed so many posts!

1. Handsome guy, there! Boy, it brings back memories for me!

2. It took me forever to download the movie. But-- SOO CUTE!

3. Happy late anniversary, Melissa!! I love liquid gold too. I always have at least 4 bottles stocked up. :)