Thursday, September 4, 2008

C-R-A-Z-Y

Do you ever have one of those days when you ask God if he's with you or against you? Man I've had SEVERAL this week! The little girls have colds and are less than pleasant. They are stubborn too. There are times I know I must say the same thing a million times. You'd think by now we'd know we don't hit when we're frustrated, jump off the ottoman onto the chair, sit on the back of our booster chairs instead of the seat when eating, take off our clothes when we're supposed to be napping/playing, and a million other no-nos. Sigh. Two year olds are tough.

I'm tired of nights and Jason is tired of nights and tired of his boss. Complaining does no good so I will spare you.

My parents are still doing poorly. My mom will be seeing and Orthopedic doctor for consult on a possible knee and/or hip replacement. My dad is still feeling poorly but doesn't have pneumonia. He did have some strange blood work come back so I took him today to have that redone. Hoping the results are better next time. I took him to run a few errands too while we were out. They are hesitant to ask for help, which is frustrating, but I have to learn to just go there and muscle my way into them letting me help.

I changed the sheets on my mom's bed today which made her feel good. It's tough to see her sad and hurting so much that she's reduced to tears on several occasions. My mom has always been TOUGH, this is really keeping her spirits down. The two of them are just a mess. Damn being an adult to ailing parents is tough.

Hugs to my sister Becky too. I won't air her business here, but just want her to know I am thinking about her. Life can be difficult sometimes and definitely not always fair.

Better go rest my voice box, lots of no, quit, don't and stops to get rested up for to be ready for tomorrow.

Love them two year olds!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From another 2 yo mother to another-- HUGS coming your way. Of course, you have it X 3!!