Monday, September 24, 2007

Why???

I must preface this entry with a secret. I am an addict. Admitting it is the first step right? What exactly am I addicted to you are probably asking? Candy Corn Hersey Kisses!!!! They are heaven in a little aluminum wrapper! They aren't chocolate, but a creamy white chocolate...well it's colored yellow, orange and white of course. It's so creamy and yummy! Flavored with the taste of candy corn...oh man! I had three for "breakfast" and three for my dessert after lunch. I think I could eat the whole bag, but I don't think that would be wise.

On to the why question...

Dearest Kamryn! Why oh why must you poop right after I give you a bath? You are all fresh and clean and you take a nice little dump in your diaper only minutes after the bath has been completed. Why is that? Does the warm bath water do something to relax your colon, making it a good idea to take said dump?

Dearest Alexis! Why oh why must your spash soooooo much? I understand that splashing can be fun. Drowning your mommy, the floor, walls, toilet and anything in the general vicinity of the tub...not such a good idea! I could have entered a wet t-shirt contest after your bath today. It wouldn't have been pretty and I certainly would not have won, but I could have most definitely been a contestant. I beg and plead with you to stop...to which you giggle and splash away. Oh little one, you will be the source of many of my gray hairs in the future...heck there are probably several hundred sprouting up already!

Dearest Morgan! Why oh why do you think it's fun to do the 50-yard dash naked and wet down the hallway. Squealing in delight as you speed away from me! Today you had extra time because the phone rang (dang ol' Aunt Be-Be! :-) ) Wow you are fast! Just keep in mind, cellulite dimples on your butt and thighs are only cute until you hit a certain age...then not so much!

Alright my sweet ones! You are sleeping soundly and your sister is at school. Guess I better go do something!

0 comments: