Thursday, September 20, 2007

A blogger? Me???

Okay, I'm jumping into this blogging thing. I think I could relieve some uh, stress this way. Perhaps? Probably not, but I love to write things, so off we will go.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am Melissa, 34 and a PROUD wife to my hubby Jason. I am the PROUD mommy to Kori who is 5 1/2 and also my three beautiful wonder-triplets Alexis, Morgan and Kamryn. They are 15-months old and are doing a fine job keeping me on my toes...all the time.

Life is good! I stay at home and take care of my kiddos. I try and keep my house in order, keep the laundry done and keep some meals flowing into the tummies of my hubby and kiddos. Some days I fail miserably, and some days I feel like I've actually succeeded in something. (Unfortunately those few days are usually followed by the ones where I get my butt kicked!)

So I think that I will jump on the blog train and see how this goes...wish me luck!

0 comments: