Monday, November 12, 2007

Sick and Tired

Of feeling sick and tired. I feel worse tonight that I have in a week. I am feverish, yet chilling, achy and just feeling like crud! If I'm not better by Wednesday I guess I'll mosey to the doctor. I just need to feel better. Too much stuff not getting done. I did manage to clean the walls and ceilings in the living room and master bedroom tonight with my dust mop. My husband thinks I am insane. He assured me that he's quite certain no one owns dust mops anymore, let alone uses them to dust their walls. Oh well, if I'm the only one, so be it. I can't stand to see little dusty things on my walls. Drives me nuts. I am mustering enough energy to go and finish dusting our bedroom and clean our bathroom. Since he'll be sleeping in there tomorrow I can't do it then. Might as well do it now and get it done. Just wish I weren't so sluggish.

The trio, Jason and I headed to Wal-Mart today to stock up on necessities. Always fun doing that. Who can't get excited when buying toilet paper, cleaning supplies and the like. Oh boy! The girls were on their best behavior which is always a plus! Today's "Comment of the Day" was "Uh oh, triple trouble!" So unoriginal but it's rude to say so, so I just didn't. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard "Oh you've got your hands full". I'd be a millionaire I'm sure. Oh well, I know that people are just trying to be kind, but I feel like saying "We've heard that line a million times if you don't have anything more original to say please refrain from saying anything at all". Man that would make me look like a Super-B, so I better not.

I have been tapped to bring in pumpkin pie next week for a "Thanksgiving Sampling" that Ms. Phillips and another K-teacher, Ms. Weber will be putting on for the kids. I also was asked to go and help during the sampling. I couldn't say no. I have that affliction, it's just so hard, no matter how crappy I feel or how busy I am. I also didn't say no to the PTA lady who called and asked if I'd be willing to trim Box Tops for the current campaign for those they have going on. Jason thinks I am insane. Sometimes I agree with him.

Worried about my dad and the procedures he is having done this week. Tomorrow he will be getting the nerves in his hip/leg lasered in an attempt to stop the pain he is in. He has another procedure on Thursday. Sure hope it goes smoothly and he gets relief. He's been miserable for a couple of weeks now. Aging parents is hard to handle sometimes.

Okay, I've mustered as much energy as I can for the cleaning efforts. If I don't do them now I won't ever get it done tonight. I will be in bed by midnight, I will be in bed by midnight, I will be in bed by midnight...

0 comments: