Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Computer problems...

We had a virus or worm or something. I'm not technologically up on things, but I know that it's fixed and all is well.

Thanksgiving was nice. Busy and a lot of work, but I think everyone had a good time. No one good food poisoning either, so another bonus huh?

Saturday we had family pictures taken. We called in reinforcements in the way of Becky and my nephew Cody to help out. It's ALOT of work getting everyone herded up and smiling and sitting and staying. I was a sweating mess by the time we got done. I think they turned out pretty good. I deplore having my pictures taken so any picture with me in it was horrible, but there were some good ones of the girls and a couple great ones of Jason and the girls. We also visited Santa. The girls did great, no tears or crying, which is always a bonus. Alexis and Morgan didn't want to stand still, Kamryn was squirming and the end result was priceless! Alexis looks like she's been drinking, she has a classic look on her face. Morgan and Alexis are being held by the arms by Santa to keep them from fleeing. Kori is on one knee and Kamryn on the other. Kamryn is looking at Santa and Santa is looking at Kamryn. That's the picture we chose because I don't think we were going to get much better and I really didn't have high expectations anyway.

Saturday night we had chili-dogs and Rotel and had my sister, brother-in-law and niece over to watch the MU/KU game. It was a good time. Jason worked off duty for a few hours so he missed the first half. Becky and Cody and I cheered on our beloved Jayhawks, but it was not meant to be they lost by 8-points. So sad! Oh well, they've had an AWESOME year so we're happy about that I suppose.

I have more to post but I'm breaking them up other wise it will be a LONG drawn out post and you might lose interest.

0 comments: