Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Seriously?

Okay let me start this off to say that I am feeling crappy today. This sinus junk has got me and I feel like, uh, well, poo, that's a great word to use. So I get Kori to school this morning. Cancel our Parents As Teachers session we were supposed to have and get home to get the trio some breakfast. I am putting some ribs into the refrigerator that I had out to thaw. Well in all my clumsy glory I bump a pitcher of the girls juice and over it goes, all down the back of my refrigerator. Now mind you, this is the refrigerator that I just painstakingly cleaned on Saturday. It seriously looks like a brand new refrigerator. I took out every shelf, drawer, cubby, you name it. If it wasn't screwed in or otherwise permanently attached it came out. This was no easy task and took me well over an hour. So now I have to take out said drawers again, wipe them all down. Then collect the reservoir of juice that has collected in the little recess in the bottom of my refrigerator and wipe it all up. When it happened I thought to myself, what is that spilling noise? That thought was quickly replaced by OH #$%(#%*$)#$*$ !!#$%^(&)%*%$$^)^*#!!!!!!!!! I muttered this quietly as I didn't want the parrots, uh, I mean the girls, who were so quietly playing in the living room nearby to pick up no anything that might have abruptly flowed from my mouth. Man how frustrating. It couldn't have been the almost empty pitcher of tea huh? Oh no, it has to be the 1/2 full pitcher of sticky juice. Great!

Oh well, it's all cleaned up again and looking spiffy. The girls have been fed, cleaned up, played with, changed, fed, cleaned up, changed and are now down for a nap. I am immersing myself in dirty laundry. Man the things I get to do for fun! How ever do I manage to contain myself.

Oh well, I guess I better go have some lunch and tackle some more laundry, uh, I mean fun!

0 comments: