Sunday, November 11, 2007

Issues

Well, that's what my sister says I have, issues. Hmmm...it only took her this long to figure that out? She took Kori today for a little Aunt/Niece fun. When she brought her back this afternoon I had returned from the store and was attempting to put away my purchases. Now with a family of six, that accounts for a lot of groceries. Every cabinet is jam packed. I'm afraid to open them too quickly. I once received a "corn-cussion" (insert groan here) when a can of whole kernel corn fell and hit me on my head. I learned my lesson and now open with caution. She said my cabinets look like those of a food pantry. Probably so, but at least there is food to eat.

Aunt Becky also scored MAJOR bonus cool points this weekend because she was able to locate a Hannah Montana shirt for Kori. She not only located it, she purchased it for her. It is all laid out for Kori to wear to school tomorrow. She is so excited! It's the little things when your 5 huh?

That being said I HATE going to the grocery store. I'm tired of trying to find things to cook that please everyone. We seem to have eaten everything recently. It's so frustrating. Jason and I joke that we are going to invent a food pill. Might not be such a bad idea. Pop a pill, chase it with water, it expands in your stomach, voila, fried chicken dinner without the mess, fuss or cleanup. Now, how does one invent something like that.

My darling husband took an extra night off tonight. We are now going to go and watch "Knocked Up". Hope it's good. I fell asleep about 10-minutes into to Evan Almighty on Friday night. I just couldn't make myself stay awake.

Tomorrow for fun we're going go to....drum roll please..........Wal-Mart! We're almost out of the necessities, you know paper towels, toilet paper, laundry soap. Ahhhhh, all the fun things!

0 comments: