Monday, October 27, 2008

Keeping It Short...

I am sorting through mounds and mounds of toys because we finally got the painting (by we I mean I) done in the kiddos new play room. Now I'm in charge of sorting and placing the toys in a neat and orderly fashion in the new room. Yay me!

However, I wanted to share something. As you all know my sister is expecting again. Well apparently my aunt total will go up from 11 to 13. My sister found out today that she is expecting TWINS!!!!

As a MOM I am getting a good chuckle out of it all. Seeing the shocked/dazed look on her face. Hearing the disbelief in her voice. Been there, done that, with one additional. All will be fine and in June we will welcome two new babies to the family!

That being said...so glad it is them and not Jason and I!

0 comments: