Sunday, December 2, 2007

World's Greatest Uncle!

Uncle Billy scored Kori two tickets for the sold out Hannah Montana concert tomorrow night at the Sprint Center. I had been sorely disappointed since October that I wasn't able to get her tickets and lo and behold I now have two. I can't believe it! I cannot wait to see her face! The tickets were delivered this afternoon and Kori propelled herself into Uncle Billy to deliver a huge hug, several times actually. She is so excited! Uncle Billy scored major cool points for this one! Hooray! Hooray!

Don't know how I'll feel being in there with 4,000 screaming kids, but hey, I'll sacrifice for my kiddo. That's what moms do right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my uncle got me GREAT tickets to a sold out jonas brothers concert! im so excided! im making him all this worlds greatest stuff!

Anonymous said...

my uncle got me GREAT tickets to a sold out jonas brothers concert! im so excided! im making him all this worlds greatest stuff!