Monday, December 17, 2007

Bath Time

It's no secret at our house that bath time is the greatest time ever. For the littles at least. It's an exhausting process, but they love it, so I guess that's good.

Last night the girls had finished dinner and I ran their water. I decided to give the trio a bath together and then do Kori afterwards. I got them all down from their high chairs and said "come on, let's go take a bath". That was met with a chorus of "oooh bath" as they toddled down the hall. I took a 5-second detour to grab their jammies and continued on. Kamryn and Alexis made a pit-stop in Kori's doorway to chat for a minute. Morgan proceeded directly to the tub. I found her in the tub, fully clothed exclaiming "I bath". **Sigh**

Have I mentioned every day at my house is a NEW adventure?

1 comments:

Muskie Mom said...

That is a great story! I don't know how you do it with 3 toddlers, you are amazing!