Monday, March 23, 2009

Ahhhhh...

The house is quiet and the rain is falling, good times! It's certainly been a long time since my last post. I'm sure I've cleaned something, washed something etc., since I've been gone.

Kori was on Spring break last week and man it was nice to not have to go anywhere unless we wanted to. Back to the grind today. I wasn't looking forward to it, but Kori was ready to head back. The girls missed her terrible even though she is sometimes so bossy to them. I guess they don't mind too much.

Friday Jason proclaimed it was "Family Fun Friday". What did that entail you ask? Some shopping, with all 4 kiddos. We were in search of Spring/Summer duds for the girls and some new shoes. The girls got some new crocs and some clothes, but I'm still in search of the perfect tennis shoes and sandals. Now shopping with all the girls was interesting. They did good for the most part, but sometimes (like when he was taking FOREVER at Dick's getting new grips for his golf clubs) it was like slowly being pecked to death by a pack of birds. We had an early dinner out and then did some more shopping before returning home. I was glad to have survived it all. The girls like shopping, so I guess that's a good thing. They just don't always love riding in the carts, which can be interesting.

Saturday Jason played in a charity dodge ball tournament. The girls and I went to cheer him on and watch. It was a good time and the girls were good for the most part. I considered the day a success.

Sunday was park day! We took the girls to the park to enjoy the nice weather before the cooler temps and rain move in.

So I'll leave you with some pictures of our park time:

The hole Kori dug...she was quite proud of it:



The digging process:



Morgan:



Alexis:



Kamryn:

0 comments: