Friday, June 20, 2008

A Conversation...

It seems as if I am always having to repeat something to Kori. At times it seems that EVERYTHING I say is met with a HUH from her. It drives me nuts. Last week when we were going to pick up a few last minute things for the little girl's birthday party I had had enough.

Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Kori do you have trouble hearing or do you just not pay attention?
Her: I just don't always pay attention.

Me: Well when you ask a question, try and stay focused for a few seconds until the answer to the question you asked is given.
Her: Uh okay mom.

Me: I was beginning to think you were going to need hearing aids.
Her: Hearing maids? WHAT is a hearing maid?????


I quickly thought to myself, time to call the audiologist.

0 comments: