Friday, June 20, 2008

Again...

Well as I said before my dad was unable to make it to the girls' birthday party last weekend due to being sick. He felt somewhat better on Monday, but not great. By Thursday it was evident he was not getting better so my mom made him an appointment and got him into the doctor. Apparently he has pneumonia.

He is sick of being suck. Frustrated about being in pain all the time due to his arthritis, neuropathy etc. It's so hard to see him like this. He told my mom he's just ready to give up. He's tired of the constant pain.

THAT breaks my heart. I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make him better. It's not time for him to give up. We all need them. My girls, as well as my niece Mallory need MORE time with their Pop-A.

He's never even got to enjoy his retirement. It's such a bummer. If you could spare a prayer, it would be greatly appreciated.

0 comments: