Saturday, March 29, 2008

An "It" Moment

I have those every now and then. Where something just moves me. Last night it happened while I was willing myself to finish up my housework. It was after 1am and I was pooped! I was in the home stretch though, just finishing my bedroom and master bath. I was pushing myself. I was dusting and had on GAC (Great American Country) while I worked. A little music always motivates me. Well on popped Carrie Underwood at #2 doing her rendition of "How Great Thou Art". It's always been a favorite of mine so I was glad to hear it.

Oh my goodness! As soon as it started I had to sit down and watch. First of all the girl is so pretty anyway! But her singing! It was angelic! It wasn't long before I had goose bumps. Then the tears were flowing. Oh it was so wonderful!

The rest of my cleaning was effortless and I felt warm and fuzzy. It was a wonderful thing to hear! A beautiful version of one of my favorites!

0 comments: