Sunday, January 27, 2008

This interruption was brought to you by...

computer trouble! Gotta love computers! It was sick and went to the computer doctor and all is well, with the computer anyway.

I hate to start my return with whining, but I can't help it. I've hurt my back somehow and I'm in the most horrible pain I think I've ever felt in my life, including childbirth. I was literally awake all night last night, falling asleep shortly after 7am this morning. It was a LONG and miserable night. I took a vicodin, no help from that. Tonight I took two, still no relief. It was a struggle lifting and tending to the girls today, but I managed. That's what I do. I don't have any other options, I just have to keep going.

My husband...well I won't go there. He half-heartedly offered to stay home, but it just seemed like effort on his part and I figured why bother. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Like your a burden? I do and I hate it. I don't know if he means it to be like that, or if it's something I just imagine, but I feel it. Like he's using his precious vacation time for nonsense. I managed to vacuum the kitchen floor twice today, put away a basket of laundry for the trio, do 4 loads of laundry and clean up dinner mess. It was only hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for the kiddos, but still dishes anyway. The toys in the family room were left out. Jason told me to leave them and he'd get them tomorrow. He knows that won't happen. I don't leave toys out overnight. It bothers me and interrupts my peaceful end of the day feeling I like to have.

My mom offered to help, but all kidding aside, that would be like the blind leading the blind. Her and my dad can barely get around to do the bare minimums for themselves, factor in my four kids, and my stairs and my house...well you get the idea. I appreciated the offer though. Sometimes I just feel so frustrated to feel so alone. (Insert pity-party music here). I know it's because I feel so, well, for lack of better words, shitty. I talked to Cathy (my sister-in-law) today and she offered to help, but she's got my brother to tend to since he just had knee surgery. I feel frustrated that I feel like I can't catch a break sometimes. The girls (all four of them) have runny noses, coughs and just overall crankiness.

Tonight I put the trio down at 8:20. They finally went to sleep at 11:20. I put Alexis' pajama pants on 11 times. I put Kamryn's on 3 times. Tonight I just wanted everyone to go to sleep so I could cry and be miserable alone, and that just wasn't the case. Murphy's Law I suppose. Kori was restless and said her tummy was bothering her. I think she was just too warm in her long sleeve gown. After ditching one of her two covers she was cooler and fast asleep. **Sigh**

My brother emailed me pictures of Cody from court warming yesterday. He looked so handsome! Becky and I helped him pick out a new shirt and tie. The shirt color was called "vine". It was a wonderful green color and he had an awesome matching diamond patterned tie. He was so handsome! I am so proud of the young man that he is growing up to be. I hope he continues on the right path. I'll kick his rear if he doesn't and he knows that! He is a great young man and I love him very much!

Got Kori's M&M's to take to school for her "100 day" party on Friday. Got Becky's birthday present too. It was hell getting in and out of the car for my couple of errands today, but I managed.

Kori decided that she'd like to do a "jeweled shirt" for her 100 day item she has to make to wear on Friday. She's also doing a noodle bracelet or necklace. So sometime between now and Thursday night I must affix 100 jewels to her pink shirt she picked out. Then we're going to trim each jewel with glitter glue. Bling-bling! She's very excited.

Well I've whined enough. I promise to be more posty now that the puter has returned! Pray this back pain goes away...SOON!

0 comments: