Thursday, January 31, 2008

My 90-Year Old Body

As I previously posted I hurt my back. It was feeling some better when I went for my physical on Tuesday so that was good. I went to the chiropractor on Wednesday and while the sound of my bones cracking is very disturbing to me, it did make me feel even better. Dr. M informed me that the muscle pain would get better over a few days since I strained all my lower back muscles. He gave me some tips on how better to pick up the girls and how to protect my back when performing as the human pack mule. So I was feeling good.

Fast forward to today and Jason and I taking the girls out to dinner before they forget how to act in a restaurant. I am putting Morgan in her car seat and turn just the wrong way and I feel the muscles pull and I feel horrible pain all over again.

Tonight I will reacquaint myself with my Alleve and my heating pad. **Sigh**

0 comments: