Friday, February 27, 2009

Some Ramblings

Mark your calendar, on Wednesday I actually ran out of things to do. (Well except for some inroning). I cleaned house on Tuesday. Got my laundry 3/4 done. Finished it up Wednesday morning. Had the laundry in baskets put away, made beds. Heck, I even got dressed in pants that didn't consist of flannel or sweat shirt material, and put on some make-up. It was a great day! The weather was gorgeous too so we got some play time in out side. So nice to see the girls running around and burning off some energy!

Tuesday night I noticed Morgan was getting a runny nose. (Not surprised? Me neither!) Wednesday she just wasn't herself. Very mellow and complacent. Even outside she didn't act like her normal crazy self like she usually would. Well dinner time came around and she refused to eat. What? This is my 38-pounder. She loves her some food. Nothing doing for her this night however. She was a bit warm too. We played "LIFE" on the Playstation II and she just layed in my lap, or Jason's the whole time. At bedtime she was the first one asleep in about 2.5 seconds. She's always the last one alseep and it usually takes her at least an hour to fall asleep. She had a restless night. Must have been the fever. Up and down and not resting good. Me neither. Happy to report my hubby slept through it all. In the few occasions I was able to fall asleep his loud and obnoxious snoring (he has a cold) kept me awake. **Sigh**

This morning I have 3 of the 4 kids (all the little girls) with runny/congesty noses and coughs. I also woke up with the aches and swollen glands and a sore throat. Thanks for sharing honey! That's such a great thing for you to do...not! I am hoping it's fast moving and doesn't turn into anything else.

I was whining to my mom the other day. I don't know where it comes from. My house is clean and it usually is (my mom passed a bit of her OCD on to me), we eat good, lots of home cooked meals and veggies, we take vitamins, get lost of rest (well everyone else does but me). I just don't get it. I am really over it all! I am ready for warmer, less germy weather.

Jason heads back to work tonight and has off-duty before work both today and tomorrow. Good times! I hope I pep up a little or it could be a long couple of days!

At any rate, I had a great day on Wednesday. That counts for something right???

1 comments:

Liz said...

After being home the last two days I must admit I don't know how you get anything done! I hope everyone is better soon.