Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sniff Sniff

Still congested and feeling poorly. Thankfully the weather was really nice today. Everyone got some much needed fresh air. The garage got the salt and grime powerwashed out. It really needed it!

Today was court warming for my nephew. I had to deliver his clothes to him. He doesn't like to keep them at home because my brother smokes in the house and Cody hates smelling like an ashtray. Can't say I blame him. So I ironed everything and delivered it to him. He looked so handsome! His girlfriend looked adorable too. They went with one of Cody's friends and his girl friend. A handsome group for sure!

We had dinner out at Red Robin. Yummy! No cooking for me which was even better!

Kori is complaining of a sore throat and her glands feel huge! Rats! Jason and I are supposed to go to lunch and a movie tomorrow, but we'll have to see how things go.

Anyhow, I leave you with a few pictures:





2 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute couple!

Anonymous said...

They are a Cute Couple! Tassie Is so Beautiful and Cody is so Handsome! I bet his Dad is Handsome too!...........lol