Thursday, April 16, 2009

Donuts And Milk

Sounds harmless right? Well to normal people in the normal world, yes it does. In my crazy chaotic world, not so much.

This morning the girls had powdered sugar donuts and milk for breakfast. While not the most nutritious breakfast I know, they like them so they have them every now and then. They eat enough veggies and such, and are generall good eaters, that I don't fret over this kind of stuff in moderation.

At any rate, I set everyone up with their breakfast and then went down the hall to Kori's room. I take Kori's sheets off her bed, put on new ones and put her old ones into the washer, start the dryer for clothes that were still drying and return to the kitchen.

What do I find there you ask? Three red headed two-year olds with milk in their hair. Apparently it was a GREAT idea to take their sippy cups full of milk and shake them on their head. So little drops at a time they now have milk covered heads.

So after not even being awake for 40-minutes, it's bathtime already.

Hope today isn't going to be one of "those" days.

I have Easter pics I need to post, maybe later. For now I'm off to wage battle with the two year olds and keep them under control. It's a never ending battle by the way!

1 comments:

Liz said...

After dealing with one high maintenance two year old I bow at your feet - for you are super mom!