Monday, October 1, 2007

P.T.A. -- What Was I Thinking...

Oh man, when I said that I could do stuff from home if they had it available I had no idea! I am now responsible for sorting all envelopes that were turned in (money already removed thank goodness) and tracking who got what and who gets what prize. Oh my aching head! There are about 300 right now with more on the way. Oh joy!

Saturday night Jason and I had a date! It was so nice! We went to a get-together with some people from where J and I used to work. It is always nice to see everyone again. It truly was one of the greatest jobs on the planet!

We then went to dinner at The Capital Grille. It was WONDERFUL! Expensive but wonderful! We had lobster/crabcakes for an appetizer that were to die for! So delicious! Jason had lobster and steak and I had a yummy steak! They brought us a complimentary cocktail. It was yummy! They also brought us a complimentary dessert and champagne to go along with it. It was nice to be pampered! I think they were trying to get us drunk so we wouldn't notice how expensive our tab was. Oh well, it's not everyday you celebrate 9-years of marriage, so we deserve it. We got home just after 10 p.m. The trio were sleeping soundly and everyone else was watching a movie. Kori enjoyed playing with the Rizzo kiddos so she was in heaven!

That's about it for me for tonight. I want to work on more PTA crap, uh, I mean paperwork and then I'm off to bed. I was up ridiculously late last night and up early this a.m. so I don't need another repeat of that!

0 comments: