Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Darn It!

I specifically remember in my last post, aeons ago, that I was going to do better about keeping up with my blog. Rats! So here I am again...behind again. Sorry about it, again. It's a viscious cycle!

I have been working out still. I am at 18-pounds lost now. I wish it were coming off faster, but I am toning things up and can tell in how my clothes are fitting. I hate the two weeks that Jason is on the 3-11pm shift. I sometimes can't get to the gym before he has to leave for work, which leaves me on the treadmill here at home. It is sooooo boring! So I suffer through, but I don't enjoy it as much as going to the gym.

I am ready for Spring! I need to see green, now gray and brown anymore. It is so annoying! There is still some snow on the ground here from the last burst over a week ago. That netted us about 7-8 inches. YUCK!!! Even Kori grumbled about it. You know it's been a long winter when the kids are complaining about more snow. It's supposed to be in the 50's for the next few days so hopefully it will melt. Next up I'd like to order some Spring green please. Grass, plants, leaves, anything green, I am down with it!

The girls are doing great! Daddy pulled the 2nd of Kori's top teeth the other day. She is now missing the top two teeth and looks completely adorable! I love to hear her talk, it is soooooo cute! She is doing AWESOME in school! I am so proud of her every day!

The trio are wonderful as well! I am getting ready to check into pre-school screening for them so try and get them into the pre-school program at Kori's school. Yikes! It would only be for about 3-hours a day, but the thought of it just scares me to death! I'm pretty sure they were just born! Weren't they??? Wasn't this just a couple of days ago???



Now it's pre-school talk, and before long Kindegarten. **Sigh** I remember the days so vividly when I thought I wouldn't survive the first six months, yet here we are, almost 4-years old! Unbelievable!

We have booked our vacation home for the 2010 Rusley Family Vacation. This years excursion will take us to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We are looking forward to some sun, fun, swimming, beaches, golfing (Jason), seafood (Jason) and much, much more! Another long car ride in our future, but everyone is up for it! Heck it's a couple hours shorter than last years Disney World trip. Just over three months to go, I can't wait!!!

So that's about it for me. I won't waste your time with promises to do better,I just will really try my hardest.

I leave you with the cutest kids in the land:

0 comments: