Saturday, June 6, 2009

Announcing the arrival of...

Gavin and Parker! My sweet nephew and niece were born on Wednesday, June 3rd, at 7:52 and 7:55 a.m. Gavin weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz., and Parker weighed in at a petite 6 lbs. 3 oz. They are both absolutely PERFECT!!! My sis is doing great as well! She did an awesome job growing them sweeties! We have a hard time getting pregnant but once we do, we can do a decent job!

So without further ado:

Parker:


Gavin:


They came home today and hopefully will have a great night back home as their family of five. I took them some dinner so they didn't have to worry about fixing or getting something, yet had something yummy to eat! Mallory is adjusting to life as a big sister very well!

That's about it for big news here. The girls and I went to some of Cody's games on Thursday and Friday but that's about it.

I will share pics of the girls holding their new cousins:




1 comments:

Liz said...

How sweet!