Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear Winter...

I am so very much over you. The white Christmas was beautiful. Very nice! Loved it! I especially appreciated it because I did not have to go out in it. The snow over the school Christmas break was a nice touch! Kori had a ball playing in it!

Then you decided more was needed. And more. And more. And yet even more. Then to just be even more cruel you threw in some sub-zero, freeze your hiney off temperatures. Not cool!!!

So Christmas break was extended by a week. A whole week. Not to mention it was too cold to let anyone play in the beautiful snow you sent us. So I had four kids with extreme cabin fever. Definitely NOT cool!

I am now a bit concerned that I am finding the thoughts of temperatures in the 30's to actually be appealing, and thinking they actually seem warm. There is something seriously wrong with that.

If you could whoa down on the dramatics, the rest of your season will go much better and we will appreciate you a bit more.

Signed,

Me

0 comments: